I‘m stoked beyond belief that my article has made it to the IFB Weekly Round-Up. Woooooo and a-hoooooo 🙂 mine’s the 6th from the bottom and here’s a shortcut to reading what I wrote about the Project Runway Korina vs Char fracas.
Do let me know what you thought of the entire drama in the Comments section, I’d love to hear from you.
Cents & Sensibility
Now that Halloween is over, and we’re in full holiday mode, we can all relax a little. Who are we kidding? There is so much to do! Well, even when the “to do” lists grow longer than Santa’s naughty list, we can still at least look put together. This week we take a look at the sensible side of fashion. What do we really want to wear?
Links à la Mode: November 6th
- Attire Club: 6 Ways to Maintain Your Shoes in The Winter
- Burgundy Whispers: Night Chic
- Chic & Defined: Airpot Chic
- Elisfa: Mary Katranzou x Addidas
- Fashionopolis: My Body, My Rules, #ButtOut
- High Heels in the Wilderness: A Great Coat… Maybe Even a Great Gatsby Coat
- Inspirations & Celebrations: Fashion Bloggers Fall Style Trends
- It Takes Two to Fashion: Lingerie Illustrations
- Kremb de la Kremb: Luxury Handbag vs. Bohemian Handbag
- Living zBeautiful Mix: The Hattitude: Fall Wardrobe Update
- Mode Valentina: The Pencil Skirt
- Ms. Fabulous: Fashion Trends of The Mourning Victorian
- Ms Yolee: Basic vs. Essential
- Riva La Diva: DIY Juicy Couture Necklace
- Sheela Writes: Project Runway: On Losing Graciously
- The Fashion Junki: The Perfect Piece of Clothing Syndrome
- The Trendy Techie: Startup Spotlight: MeU, A Versatile Wearable Display
- TLV Birdie: Fall Mood
- We Are Ready Made: La Belle Dame Sans Merci
- Wild Beauty World: Book Review: Toss The Gloss
SPONSOR: Shopbop 10 Corso, MZ Wallace, Faribault, Alex von Furstenberg, Tid Watches, Muttonhead, Snow Peak, Rifle Paper, Misfit, Madewell Bags & RB Standard Issue
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.