Peer recognition evokes an emotion that is rather indescribable. Words that come closest include elation, pride, joy.
Yes, my article on sheet masks taking over the world has been featured in the IFB weekly round-up and I am over the moon 🙂
Links à la Mode: March 26
- Adorned in Armor: Capital Fashion
- Al-Balsam Life: Beauty Tips That Make You Look Younger
- A Handful of Stories: Outfit of the Day: Layered Skirts
- Attire Club: 35 Essential Dressing Tips for Men
- Cat Eyes and Skinny Jeans: Beauty Board: Brilliantly Basic
- Couture Crush: Korean Berrisom ‘My Lip Tint Pack’ Review
- Fashion Moriarty: What to Wear to Meet Anna Wintour
- Funky Jungle: 5 Tips for Surviving a Shopping Break
- Hey Mishka: DIY Jeweled Spring Hat
- Kremb de la Kremb: The Bag With the Worst Wrap
- Les Assorties: C.J. Bakhos X Piece & Co.
- Moda Addicted: 10 Closet Essentials You Should Splurge On
- My Fashion Slash Life: Glamorous Nigerian Aso-Ebi Wedding Style
- Purushu Arie: Shades of Grey
- Sheela Writes: Sheet Masks Are Taking Over
- Storybook Apothecary: How to Spring Clean Your Life
- The Daily Luxe: 8 Fashion Week Accessories Trends You Can Wear Now
- TLV Birdie: Green Beauty Online: Seed to Serum
- We Are Ready Made: Teenage Riot
- Yukova’s Fashion Blog: Spring/Summer 2015 Trends Guide
SPONSOR: Shopbop: Spring dresses, Nude, and Black Wedges, Black Booties,Peep Toe Booties, Ankle boots, Knee High boots, Leopard Flats, Red Pumps & Wedge Sandals
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the updated rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2 Replies to “Gone To My Happy Place”
Congrats! You deserve it. Your make-up posts here and on instagram are the best!
Awwww, for real? I love you, Lyn!!!!